- The Mentor Network
138 Woodland Rd
Team Lead - NewtonPrimary Location:
Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
NeuroRestorative is a leading provider of post-acute
and subacute rehabilitation services for individuals with brain and spinal cord
injuries and other neurological challenges. We offer a continuum of care
and rehabilitation options in community-based settings to individuals of all
ages. Our personalized programs include residential and day treatment as
well as specialized services for children and adolescents, Military Service
Members and Veterans. We provide expertise and resources of an
organization on the cutting edge of clinical care and rehabilitative programs.Description
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injury. As a Team Lead - ABI with NeuroRestorative youll be one of those special people.
For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Team Lead is one of the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. The people that carry out this rewarding, care giving support play an integral and crucial role in the success of our organization.
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Team Lead - Life Skills Trainers to provide leadership and supervision to Life Skills Therapists in the residence and in the community and to provide direct services to program participants. This role will cooperate with MENTOR ABI and any state Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may subsitute for the first requirement
- CNA preferred
- Valid drivers license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...